Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Day 365...The End


THE END

I made it through this project without posting a single selfie.  I didn't post a pic of me with my kids, parents, none of it!  Haha.  I figure if you know me on Facebook, you get enough of this face.  

So here's the deal.  Today is the last day of my 365.  Admittedly, there were several bumps in the road.  There were a few weeks here and there where I had to make up for missed days.  If you've followed me closely, you'll know that there are seven missing days, and some days where I stretched my own rules a bit.  

But this is the reality...365 was an enormous challenge.  It was something I should have thought through more thoroughly at the beginning of the year knowing that my dad was terminal.  That isn't the only reason for my stumbles, but it was a huge factor.  

I realized yesterday that though it's been over eight months since he left me, I'm still grieving greatly.  It's taken a big bite out of me.  But it's a new year now, and I have great hopes for healing and great hopes for a lot of fun things in my future.

Thanks very much for any of you that followed me.  I appreciate the fact that my blog was viewed more than 10,000 times.  I appreciated every wonderful comment anyone has made and all the support and love I was shown this past year.

I feel that although I did leave a few missing pieces, my goal was accomplished.  I learned more than I ever thought I could learn in one year.  I'm proud of many of the shots I took and posted.  But anyone who knows me knows that it doesn't stop here.

I'm looking to the future, and hopefully by tomorrow night I will announce PROJECT 2015.

Thanks so much.

Love and Peace
Christina

No comments:

Post a Comment