Monday, December 29, 2014

Day 364....The Sun is Setting...On My Project




THE SUN IS SETTING...ON MY PROJECT

So the sun came out today, for the first time in weeks, literally weeks.  So no matter what happened today, I knew my post would be the sun.  I'm still quite behind, but I could take a photo of the sun (setting or rising) every single day.  

When I pulled of the road to take this one, I was thinking, you know, I don't even care if is an attractive sunset or sky or anything.  It's the dang sun and that's all that counts.  Ha!  

So how crazy is it that I have TWO days left of this project?  I mean, really, I fell behind, and I have days to fill in, but I am going to call it a success.

What for the announcement of the project for 2015...more fun ahead!

No comments:

Post a Comment