Saturday, December 13, 2014

Day 348.....Rainbow Wash


RAINBOW WASH

When you live in Minnesota, especially in the winter, the car wash is a favorite place to visit.  The car wash by my house normally has the rainbow wash, you know, the kind where the milky foam that your car is doused in is all shades of pastel streaming down the windows and it makes you feel like you slipped into cotton candy dreamland.  
With my recent visit to the car wash, I got this wonderful surprise.  The car wash is all "decked out" for the holidays.  I can't believe it but as you traverse through the wash, they bombard you with a show of red and green flashing lights and then later on through the wash, the rainbow colors.  

How is it that I'm nearly 50 years old and I love this nearly as much as a little girl would?

No comments:

Post a Comment