Saturday, December 27, 2014

DAY 362...The Rail Corridor


THE RAIL CORRIDOR

There are certain images that I take (and see) that I know may not be interesting to others.  But sometimes I just feel like I'm in a place that just evokes a certain feeling, emotion, or something that is unique to me.  That's the way this scene is.  It's a new scene in the city.  The light rail has only been in operation only a few months.  But every time I cross the tracks and look north, I think it's kind of a cool scene with our Capitol in the background.

And now in the winter with all the colorless scenes around us, it was kind of fun to have a little pop of color from the nearby parking garage, and the yellow light from the train headlight as well as the banner marquis at MPR.

The project is very nearing the end.  It actually freaked me out when I realize I have four days left.  I mean, I really have way more than that technically since I'm missing several days, but my full-time job has deadlines I can't argue with.

I already have a new idea for next year's project and I'm really really excited to get started on something fresh and new!

No comments:

Post a Comment