Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Day 344...The Little Christmas Tree


THE LITTLE CHRISTMAS TREE

It's not as if I attend to complete this project with everything Christmas.  I mean, Christmas ends in a week or so, and the final few days of the year, I know I will be starting to loathe the sight of a Christmas tree or Christmas lights.  But for now, I'm still loving the sparkle of the lights and that feeling I get when I see a scene like this one.  I used to love the holiday displays where I felt like quantity was where it was at.  But I am now finding that I simply appreciate the more simple displays and even an eclectic arrangement that is not tacky.

This image was taken at the outdoor patio dining area of a restaurant near my house.  It's so adorable that it nearly compels me to want to eat out there, yes, in the middle of our cold and snowy winter!  It's just romantic I think. 

No comments:

Post a Comment