Wednesday, December 24, 2014

Day 359...The Gorgeous Cousin



THE GORGEOUS COUSIN

I honestly feel so sad right now because I only have one week left of my project, and I'm two weeks behind in posting.  As usual, I have been taking photographs, but haven't had time to really focus on good stuff and posting.  I had this big idea how the whole thing would end up and figure the days after Christmas would be a big wrap up and I could celebrate in grand style knowing I finished well.

That might not happen.  I will finish no matter what happens and back date just so the order of the blog isn't confusing and I have 365 days.

So today, the day before Christmas, the great Christmas Eve, one would think I would be out in the dark of the evening taking in the last days of the holiday splendor and the lights.  A sweet guy even offered to take me and drive me around to look at Christmas displays with stops for me to shoot.

But there's that pesky thing again, the full-time job.  Don't get me wrong.  I love the job.  It's paid for my new camera and lenses.  Thanks to the Universe for the job, seriously.  But it is getting in the way of my daily project.

So my gorgeous cousin is in town.  She from NOLA.  I mean, she's actually from here but went to college at Tulane and stayed in New Orleans.  I don't see her often but adore her every second I see her and adore every hug she gives me.  This time around, we promised to get together for a photo shoot which I was absolutely honored that she asked me to do because LOOK AT HER!  I can't get over how beautiful she is.  She has perfect skin, perfectly chiseled face, and some curves that many women would die for!  Her blond hair certainly rounds out the perfection.

I chose this shot today not because it was the best of the bunch but I thought it was oozing with cool.  It was pretty urban, and it was outside.  She looks fantastic.  Maybe I'll cheat later this week and add a few more that we took by the railroad!

Love her!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment