Thursday, December 4, 2014

Day 339...Support and Light



SUPPORT AND LIGHT

I don't do abstract very often.  With the lack of light at this time of the year, it's tough to get many images in the daytime for me.  So I have to get creative at night.  I don't want to constantly do the lit up skyline, sunsets, etc.  So tonight, I tried to get a little something different of the 35W bridge.  It really is a beautiful structure from a lot of different angles.  I never really realized that it had different "personalities" depending on where you see it from.  

When I popped the memory card in a saw this shot, it turned out to be my favorite.  I like the lines and curves.  I want to maybe go to this same location and shoot when they light it up for Christmas.  If I'm not too busy that night, I might have to try it.

No comments:

Post a Comment