Saturday, March 1, 2014

Day 60 ... Color in the Cold


COLOR IN THE COLD

I'm probably seeming like I'm on a new theme now, that being railroad.  It's not intentional as tonight I set out to take photos of an abandoned and desolate builing.  Those photos tunred out to be so, so.  And I ended up kind of lost on this road.

So I came across these trains by complete coincidence and accident and I could not resist.  For some reason, the way the trains were parked, and the fact that they were shooting up steam reminded me of Clydesdales at work.  

Like some of my other pieces, this may  not be the most perfect selection to hang on your wall as art, but it' cool nonetheess.  The odd thing is, I thought I could manipulated the photo a lot to render it more interesting, but there's something about the RAWNESS of this shot ath I absolutley love.

No comments:

Post a Comment