Sunday, March 9, 2014

Day 68 ... BFFs


BFFs

I think watching the sunset on a beach would have to be one of the best moments in life.  I know I said I wasn't going to make my trip to Florida be all about sunsets, and I truly want to stretch my imagination and do something that isn't easy or ordinary, but the sunsets really are beautiful here, and it's been difficult for me to bring my camera out on the beach during the day when I knew sand would be flying all around us.  

So for now, enjoy the sunsets!  

This one was taken no Siesta Key at Siesta Beach which is a gorgeous white sugar sand beach with pale aqua colored water.  If I hadn't gotten such a late start, the day photo opps might have been better, and in the next day or two, I'm going to try harder to get a day shot of the bleached out beach.

www.photosfeautringyou.com

No comments:

Post a Comment