Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Day 64...Distracted by Abstract


DISTRACTED BY ABSTRACT

As I've made clear in the past, my forte is NOT architecture nor is it abstract.  So combine architecture and abstract and what do you get?  Me experimenting!  

The one thing I see most clearly drawing my attention in this particular photo is the reflection in the windows that create the inner corner.  One of my more favorite things to try and capture in photos is reflection and in a city, there are reflections abounding. 

Whenever I walk beneath a towering building, I often want to try to capture that dizzying feeling you get when you look up at its height and notice the geometric symmetry that is often present.  I don't think this photo is quite there but I do think it gives a slight sense of disorientation.  

I'm soon going to be introducing photos that will inspire SPRING!  Yay!

www.photosfeaturingyou.com

No comments:

Post a Comment