Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Day 70...Salty Sky



SALTY SKY

I'm madly in love with the salt water, and the way it makes the air smell and feel.  Tonight, I stayed at the beach waiting for the sunset and there wasn't one because it was too cloudy.  But whenever I glance up at the immense sky, my breath was taken away at how beautiful it was.

It's not lost on my how completely blessed I am to be in this place right now.  During a difficult time in my life where I find it challenging to relax and keep my mind stress free, I am taking the opportunity to be thankful for the opportunity of being in a magical land of absolute beauty so I can recharge myself and prepare for the tough times ahead.

Whenever I see this shot, I'm going to remember how my skin felt and how the air smelled and the soft cool feeling of the sand between my toes, and hugging my kids at the end of yet another amazing day at the beach.

www.photosfeauturingyou.com

No comments:

Post a Comment