Friday, March 14, 2014

Day 73...A Greek Town



A GREEK TOWN

So this is another multi photo day, and I'm still one day behind.  While my intent was to do each photo of the 365 on each consecutive day, it has not worked out that way.  I plan to have 365 days in the end, and as much as is humanly possible, the photo will have been taken the day I post it. However, some personal issues have interfered with me being able to accomplish posting the past two days.  

So today, thought these photos were taken on my trip last week, I loved them enough to share them and I didn't have time the past two days to go out shooting.

In these shots, I primarily focused on what would be considered Street Photography! I think the fun thing Valerie Jardin has taught me about street photography is to see what the story might be in the different shots.  Try to think of what the story of the following photos is....







No comments:

Post a Comment