Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Day 71...RELAX


RELAX

It may be stormy, but how can you not be relaxed when you're at the beach?  I went to take the sunset, and this is what I got.  It makes me chuckle slightly just because I thought certainly there was no way I could post a photo tonight without it being a sunset.  I planned the last half of my evening around the sunset.

And actually, I got amazing sunset shots too, but this is the one that got me the most of all the shots I took the entire day.  The day was filled with beauty, from the minute I set foot on the beach at 10 am until the minute I left it at 7 pm.

Tomorrow's my last day here for a while.  It will surely be a challenge to go back to the hideous snow.  Pray for me!!! Ha!

www.photosfeaturingyou.com

No comments:

Post a Comment