Saturday, March 15, 2014

Day 74...Florida Skies



FLORIDA SKIES

A week in Florida relaxing, and I was bound to catch a great sky once or twice.  This is my second "collage" for the week, and after the next one, I'll be back on track with my DAILY photo.  But I did sort of feel like I had a lot of really fun photos from my trip that I wanted to share.

We visited five different beaches, some of them twice, and I got some sort of sky or sunset photo from every one of them.  The one above is the end of the night at Clearwater Beach and the young people were finishing off their day at the beach with some sand volleyball.



This one was from Venice Beach at the pier.  The one below is also from Venice but it was on the north end of the beach near the jetty where the dolphins often appear.

My favorite day was spending it at the sleepy beach of Manasota Key.  It is a very quiet and rustic beach, and the day we went, the surf was high and fun to fool around in.


Siesta Beach is the number one beach in the US right now, and we can attest to it being a great place!!!



We spent our last night in Florida at St. Pete Beach near St. Petersburg.  The last one is the kids watching the sunset.  








No comments:

Post a Comment