Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Day 105...Unlikely Friends


UNLIKELY FRIENDS

Street photography...it's a genre of photography that I likely will never be phenomenal at.  My very dear friend Valerie Jardin is an international street photographer, so how can I compete with that?  But now and again, I do enjoy getting caught up in a story on the street and today I could not resist the affair that this man and this little pidgeon were having.  This man was being so sweet to the pidgeon and it made me smile.  

St. Paul is a little tougher to get good street photo shots in comparison to places like Minneapolis, Chicago, or other bigger cities because there's just simply not as many people out and about, but sometimes, some really great characters show up, and they'll end up on my blog.  

No comments:

Post a Comment