Friday, April 25, 2014

Day 115...Eastside Pleasure



EASTSIDE PLEASURE

Pappy's.  It's on the Eastside of St. Paul.  For me, it's a little like Mickey's Diner.  I don't really know why.  Maybe just because I love their Philly Cheese's so much!  When I drove by tonight, I actually had another destination in mind that I was going to photograph, but something about the front of the store caught my eye.  

So I pulled into the lot and positioned myself to snap my shot.  Just before I got this shot, there was a group of people which I could have captured in the shot because they were so classic!  I'd like to spend a day in the parking lot and do a blog post similar to the "People of Wal-Mart."  They're just that interesting.  It's kind of a "hood" sort of place.  

No comments:

Post a Comment