Thursday, April 24, 2014

Day 114...Drip Drip Pour


DRIP DRIP POUR

Rain, rain, rain, rain.  It's all it's done for the last week.  It started raining last Wednesday, and it has rained every single day since then and is expected to rain for two more days.  Just UGH!  It reminds me of how people sometimes say, "The rain is angels crying," or "It's God crying for the loss of loved ones."  It actually makes me chuckle a little thinking that the day before my dad's memorial service it began to rain and I began to cry and it's rained constantly since then, and I've had trouble keeping myself from crying.

But life must go on.  I have so many other loved ones to give my attention to and I need to remember that life is here and now, and I don't want to let it pass me by while I sit in the clouds and gloom.  So today, I found something beautiful in the rain, some reflection, a pop of color, and peacefulness in the still water.

No comments:

Post a Comment