Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Day 120...Super Sky


SUPER SKY

I wonder if anyone gets sick of sunsets and the sky?  I just simply don't.  I mean, I know I do have a friend (VJ) who doesn't care for sunsets.  My mom just says she doesn't care for photos the way I do, so I guess it's a truth that not everyone loves a sunset.  But for me, I don't know what it is that I simply love every single one I see.

I think I love the sunset, because for one, it's never ever the same.  I think I love it also because it's one of those phenomena that the beauty of it is so fleeting.  You must sit there and soak in every second of it for in only moments, it shall be gone.  Luckily, they come over and over for us to enjoy.

It is finally warm enough weather where wearing a light sweater outside tonight made me feel a bit warm.  Thank God for spring and the coming summer.  I feel much more happy when it's like this.

No comments:

Post a Comment