Sunday, April 6, 2014

Day 96...Bluebird Bluebird


BLUEBIRD BLUEBIRD

Out for a spring bike ride...FIRST OF THE YEAR!  Yahoo.  No only were people out in droves walking their kids and/or fur babies, but the birds were abundant too.  What a treat.  I biked up through Bunker Hills Regional Park which is one of my favorite rides.  I went up to the stables.  The horses were busy working the trail rides so I couldn't really get good pics of them. But these darling little bluebirds stopped just long enough for me to get a pic of the lovely husband and wife team.

I do believe this is one of the earliest spring rides I've ever had (except for the year I bought my bike when it was 80 degrees in March).  There was still a lot of melting snow and I got pretty dirty, but I feel inspired about my project again because Minnesota is "spring"ing back to life!

No comments:

Post a Comment