Saturday, November 1, 2014

Day 306...Gazebo Burning


GAZEBO BURNING

Took last night off because of my accident.  Now today I'm just sad, and I wasn't in the mood for photography.  Though, I went to visit my mom at the hospital (knee replacement surgery) and she has a really wonderful view of the Cathedral from her hospital room.  I wanted to photograph that.  But I had no reason to believe I would need my camera at the hospital.  So I didn't have it with.  I'll go tomorrow with my camera.  Hopefully I can catch a pretty sunset with the Cathedral.

But tonight, I didn't want to ditch out on my shot.  So at the last minute, I decided to try to get in a spin.  I'm trying to think of different and creative ways to do spinning.  I love doing the fire spinning, and I really want to find fun and different ways to do it soon.


No comments:

Post a Comment