Monday, November 3, 2014

Day 308...Landmark



LANDMARK

After I took this one and saw it uploaded, I thought it would have been a good one for Halloween time.  This is a beautiful building and I don't necessarily think it's generally seen as a spooky place.  But I've been behind in my photos and I've been trying to make up for it with a little bit of experimentation.  I think that's okay.  I have spent over 300 days shooting this year, and I know that not every photo I post here is going to be the most appealing photo to everyone.  There are lots of images that are outside my own comfort zone and certainly don't please me.  But then sometimes I go back to them later and think, hmmm, I do like that for some obscure reason at that moment.  

I'm coming down the home stretch, and soon all my photos will be back to the drab, colorless hues of winter.  My biggest challenge the rest of the year will be infusing color into my outside world.  I'm looking forward to the last few weeks of the challenge.

No comments:

Post a Comment