Saturday, November 29, 2014

Day 334...The Arbogast's...FALALALA!



THE ARBOGAST'S...FALALALA!

For real, one of my best besties, Mrs. Arbogast, asked me to do their family Christmas pics.  She is truly one of the most gorgeous gals I know.  And she's more fun than you can imagine.  So we had a fun time creating their family photos for 2014.  I had to feature this one because it's just straight up who they are.  And I don't believe in taking fake portraits of people pretending to be something they're not.  

I have to hand it to Cullen to be such a great sport for it.  He doesn't smile much on the outside, but he's a great dude!

And here's a couple more of my favorites from the shoot....


Izzy is one of my daughter's best friends and one of the sweetest darlings I know!  Look how gorgeous she is...


She's quirky and funny and just plain beautiful!




No comments:

Post a Comment