Sunday, November 30, 2014

Day 335...Crossing Into Evening



CROSSING INTO EVENING

I thought I was done shooting this bridge for the year, but in my quest to chase down the sunset this evening, this is where I ended up.  It was so seriously cold out, so I didn't want to venture too far out of the car, so I pulled into Tony Jaro's lot and just got the shot from here, which was a good place considering the location of the setting sun.  I really wanted a fab shot of the city skyline with the sunset, but I just couldn't line it up right.  It's funny because I started at Rosedale Mall.  When I pulled onto the highway, I saw the Minneapolis skyline with the sunset, but not from a good vantage point, so I started heading east and this is where we ended up.

Now, today marks the last day of my 11th month of this project.  It's hard to believe!  I guess I will spend time looking back at what I've learned, but I really want to try to make the last 30 days as spectacular as possible.  Thanks so much to you if you actually took the time to click on the blog and read what I write.  But especially thanks for looking at my photos and taking interest.

Do you know anyone you could share the blog with that would enjoy it?  Share away!

No comments:

Post a Comment