Sunday, November 23, 2014

Day 328...The Foggy Field



THE FOGGY FIELD

It's been quite a long while since I've see fog like this.  I think fog is always something that is  challenging to photograph but always gives such an eerie cool feeling.  I want to try to slow down a little more in my life and make the time for mornings like this where I wanted to just drive around and fine magnificent scenes to capture.

This shot was taken in Blaine, right off the main road.  I don't really know why they have "hay" bails in this area because I don't believe this is farmland, but every time I see these hay rolls, I just want to take a photo of them.  

It's been warm the last few days so a lot of the snow blanket we had is gone and it's back to being hideous outside, and the light leaves so early.  So until we get more snow and more light, this project will continue to be a challenge for originality.

No comments:

Post a Comment