Thursday, November 20, 2014

Day 325...Neon and Fire



NEON AND FIRE

Admittedly, I feel behind in the project again, and now I'm filling in the blanks.  This one is actually not one I took on THIS day, but I have to give myself so room for error.  Life is just too hectic, and there are times when I shoot and get lots of great shots, so I feel I'll just make up for lost time that way.

I have made no secret about my love for spinning steel wool and light painting.  I haven't done much in the way of light painting because I don't have the right tools, but I still have  a lot of fun ideas that I want to try with wool or lights if I get around to getting some good LEDs.  I don't know if those shots will make their way into this project or not.  That remains to be seen, I guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment