Sunday, November 2, 2014

Day 307...Cathedral Hill


CATHEDRAL HILL

So my dear friend and fellow photographer Valerie Jardin (she's famous.  I'm not) always says, "The best camera to use is the one you have with you.  So I was visiting my mom in the hospital after her knee replacement surgery.  It sounds crazy, but she had the best view!  Apparently, the view was even better at night.  Now, I certainly wasn't planning on an epic photography shoot when I went to visit her, so I left my camera at home.  Thanks iPhone, for at least having somewhat decent camera for me to use.  I wanted to visit my mom later in the evening and shoot this at night too, but I never made it back after dark and she came home from the hospital the next day.  I'd rather have her home than have a night photo from a hospital room.  

No comments:

Post a Comment