Thursday, May 8, 2014

Day 128...St. John's in the Eve


ST. JOHN'S IN THE EVE

I am not the most religious person.  I mean, I have my beliefs, but I'm just not a fanatic.  But for some reason, I am absolutely drawn to church structures and silhouettes of churches.  

So as I was chasing the sunset, I was driving up the hill in Little Canada, and I came upon St. John's.  It looked kind of like a scene from a movie the way it was lit and the clouds were hanging ominously in the background.  It was actually just after sunset, and the sky was a deep blue with the clouds nearly navy blue in color.  I debated posting this in the color version, but I think the BW version really gives more of the feeling of what it was like in the moment.

(EDIT)
After sitting here thinking, I decided to post the color version too.  This is a closer perspective also, but in color.  I still think I like the black and white better.



No comments:

Post a Comment