Sunday, May 18, 2014

Day 138...A Fungus Among Us


A FUNGUS AMONG US

I went on my mini photo walk in the neighborhood tonight with NOTHING in mind.  I'm exhausted from working the entire weekend on transcripts and have been sitting inside the house dreaming of biking and taking photos.  And as the sun starts to fade, I'm always drawn to want to capture that sunset.  

Often at dusk, I figure I'll be doing my photo of the sunset.  However, tonight, the sunset really wasn't that great.  My sensor is super dirty, so taking photos of the sky right now is just frustrating anyway.

So I'm just walking along and I look down in the grass, and I see this little buddy.  I'm sure I've said it before...I don't really do macro, and this certainly wasn't with a macro lens.  I laid on the ground far away and zoomed in real close with my 200 mm.  I think macro might be kind of fun.  

No comments:

Post a Comment