Friday, May 30, 2014

Day 150...East Bank Anoka


EAST BANK ANOKA

I had seen a photo of this bridge somewhere before, and I've wanted to have a shot of it for a long time.  Tonight after a very grueling day in front of the computer, I needed to get out and relieve the anxiety attack that was threatening me.  So I decided a trip to Anoka would finally be in the plan.

This shot took patience, and I nearly gotten eaten alive my mosquitoes.  But I am pretty happy with the result.  More than anything, I enjoyed sitting quietly on the river bank watching the ducks and geese in the water, and watching the activity in the town of Anoka.  I didn't realize that place actually had stuff going on there.

Tonight is one of my very dearest friend's 50th birthday and she is from Anoka, so I had her on my mind while doing this shot.  Happy Birthday, my lovely B!

No comments:

Post a Comment