Saturday, May 31, 2014

Day 151...Biker Bars


BIKER BARS

So I took this photo last night.  I know I was going to do my photo daily.  So far, I've managed to post daily but the photos weren't necessarily taken on THE day.  But I've tried.  And today, I had every intention of taking the photo on this day.  But when I got on the way to the soccer game, it started pouring and lightening.  So there would be no soccer game photo.  

I thought perhaps the sunset would be it.  But there wasn't really any sunset tonight because the clouds lingered.  So then I thought maybe another night shot, but when I got on my way into the evening, the rain came again.

So tonight, you get the "other" shot I took last night!  It looks simple enough, but this shot was not as easy to get as it would seem.  Taking the night shot, I used a long exposure so I could get adequate lighting.  And I set up on a tripod with a timer to reduce shake.  Every time the shutter finally opened, a car or motorcycle would come and ruing the shot!  Ha!  But I did finally get it, and it turned out quite nice!

No comments:

Post a Comment