Thursday, May 15, 2014

Day 135...Pretty in Pink



PRETTY IN PINK

I love that I can find beauty in the most unlikely places.  Yesterday I said I'm not a big flower photo taker.  But today, after I left work, I was wondering how I was going to fit my photo in on this absolute gloomy day.  And in the parking lot where I park, right next to Assumption Church, there's a tree that I've actually included in a photograph in the winter.  It had some dark red berries on it and it was snow covered and there's the Cathedral in the background.

Well, today, although it was kind of a gray and gloomy day, that tree was calling out to me with it's beautiful pink flowers.  And though I'm not the biggest fan of flower photos, I rather like this one!  

So also, while I was taking this photo, I heard over my shoulder, "Hey, are you going to take my picture?"  Well, seriously, if anyone is going to challenge me to that...you'd better be prepared to say, "CHEESE," and smile nice for me.  And indeed, my subject did just that, and he looks great.  I should have featured him, but I thought the pink was too pretty to pass up.  But below, you can see my willing and handsome subject!  


No comments:

Post a Comment