Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Day 141...Another Fun-Guy



ANOTHER FUN-GUY

This little mushroom is one so interesting I just simply couldn't pass up photographing it.  It was rather odd, in my opinion, to see two mushrooms in a week.  I don't normally see mushrooms around regularly.  But this week I featured two of the little buggers in my photo of the day, and they were both discovered in my neighborhood while I was actually in the process of photographing something else.  

I've actually never seen a mushroom like this one before.  Right next to it was a whole family of 'shrooms all grouped together.  I did photograph those too, but then realized after the fact there was a big ugly stick in the middle of them that was really distracting so this lone guy ended up as my feature.  

Maybe macro photography could be part of my future.

No comments:

Post a Comment