Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Day 134...Field of Red


FIELD OF RED

Driving by and I could scarcely believe my eyes.  It's been raining and cloudy and cold for so long that I really thought spring would never get here.  But if the tulips are brave enough to pop their heads out, then it must be near enough.  

What a welcome sight!  I am not usually much of a flower photographer, but again, going back to the initial intent of the project at hand, I am stretching myself.  I've dabbled in photographing flowers at my aunt's garden from time to time, and I sincerely love waiting patiently for a bee or butterfly to land on them.  But I think I need more practice in composition and lighting to be really very skilled, and I don't like photos of flowers enough to put significant effort into it.  This photo is kind of pretty though!

No comments:

Post a Comment