Monday, June 2, 2014

Day 153...Hey, Little Blackbird


HEY, LITTLE BLACKBIRD

Out on my search to find things to photograph, I could hear the blackbirds in the trees above me.  I don't know much about birds.  I'm not a huge "birder."  But I love trying to spy them among the branches when they are chirping and singing and see if I think their voice matches the way they look.

I have an uncle, Mark, who can identify a bird simply by its voice.  That seems crazy to me.  But it's a passion of his, I guess.  Anyway, these guys seems either annoyed that I was near their territory or they were begging for my attention.  I decided to give them attention and take their photo!  

Of course, since a blackbird is plain black and not all together that exciting looking, I think it just does the photo more justice to be in black and white.  

No comments:

Post a Comment