Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Day 169...Lovers in the Park


LOVERS IN THE PARK

I've been stung by love...a bunch of times.  But it doesn't make me a hater.  I still love a good love story, and when I see two people really enjoying each other, it gives me a happy feeling.  I watched this couple together in the park while I was waiting to meet with my own lover for happy hour.  They were so adorable together.

In street photography, often you capture people when they don't really know you're photographing them.  And I've said this in other posts when I've chosen to post street photography, but it's telling a story.  But each viewer may imagine a different story.  

What are the lovers thinking?  What could they be talking about?  Who are they?  Are they new lovers or have they been together a long time?

Best of all to me is that the evening was perfect weather and I'm happy to have my project OUTSIDE at this time of year.  

No comments:

Post a Comment