Monday, June 16, 2014

Day 167...TIME for Summer



TIME for Summer

I LOVE clocks, especially when they're old.  The crazy thing is that clocks with always remind me of my mom.  She is obssessed with having a clock in all the rooms of the house.  But I like when there are clocks out in the community and especially clocks that are interesting to look at.

Tonight there is LITERALLY 40 mile-an-hour winds outside, and I nearly got blown away taking this shot.  But it's again one of those days where I waited until the end of the day to get my shot and it was rainy and crappy this evening after a great morning of sunshine.  Tiana and I went to a movie over the lunch hour and when we came out, it was getting cloudy out.

But I'm not giving up on posting a shot every single day if I can help it.

No comments:

Post a Comment