Saturday, June 28, 2014

Day 179...Wide Sky



WIDE SKY

Whenever I'm at this place (the BF's in St. Paul) the view and the opportunity for photos seems never ending.  Tonight when I got there, it was raining and gloomy somewhat, though I truly don't mind the rain in the summer when it's warm out.  And then the storm started to clear and the sun came out and made for an amazing display.  

I took several shots, about 50.  And I know I've done a lot of shots from Floor 28 and specificially of the Capitol.  But it really was too beautiful for me to not do it again.

I really hope my friends aren't getting sick of this project and some of the shots I put that are similar.  I mean, I'm only halfway through it at this point.  There's a lot of great opportunities left of summer, some portraits, sports, flowers, festivals, market...oh, the possibilities.  Then there's fall...and I'm not going to say the W word.  

Again, if you read, thanks for reading, liking, sharing.  Love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment