Friday, June 6, 2014

Day 157...Summer Paddler


SUMMER PADDLER

It honestly hasn't really sunk in yet that it's summer, although today this shot was taken at lunchtime and it was nearly 85 degrees outside.  It's just that those temps and sunny moments seem so fleeting and it took so long for these days to arrive that they almost don't seem real.  I know I should enjoy them at every possible moment, and I try.

I hit the path on the Nice Ride bike today during my lunch hour, and it was at the expense of me not eating a meal for lunch the second day in a row.  But I love being outside, and obviously I love biking.  Usually when I'm down by the river I take more time on my photography, but today I felt rushed to get back to work, and things just weren't all that exciting down by the river today.  

Admittedly, however, this guy was giving me a sense of envy since I also love canoeing, and today was a perfect day to be on the water.

No comments:

Post a Comment