Sunday, June 22, 2014

Day 173....Summer Sunset Sensation


SUMMER SUNSET SENSATION

It's been a very rainy summer, record amounts of rain, in fact.  And all that moisture can be kind of depressing after the long hideous winters we suffer through.  That's precisely the reason I will forgo the hustle and bustle and feeling to rush sometimes just to take in a beautiful evening.  

Yes, I did have things I was in a hurry to get home for tonight, but it was another perfect summer night for photography, and as I was driving eastward home, I could see the sun setting in the rear view, and it was beckoning me as usual.  So I took a little detour on the way home, one I knew that would provide me with a good view of the sky.

This actually wasn't the exact spot I had planned, but it turned out to be ideal, which is just how my life works a lot.  The big leader is looking out for me all the time, you know.  

So maybe you're sick of sunsets.  Then just glance quickly and move on to the next day.  LOL.  I love sunsets, and I take advantage of them often, but I promise to not make my blog all about them, and I will stray occasionally from the sunset photos.  If you love sunsets as much as I do, then you're in luck!  

Thanks again for reading the blog!  Love you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment