Monday, September 1, 2014

Day 245...Mr. Ed


MR. ED

Well, Mr. Ed is actually Ms. Shelby.  But I really thought this photo looked like Mr. Ed.  Remember that show?  I miss things like that.  

But today I took my daughter to a friend's house who owns horses, and my super sweet friend took my daughter riding on her horses.  I am not a big horse girl.  I will ride one if necessary but I don't go out of my way to ride them.  However, I do think they are one of the most beautiful creatures and the deserve to be photographed.  

I surely could have taken the time to compose a beautfiful photo of the lovely Shelby, but I don't often get the chanc to be super close to an equine beauty such as her so I took advantage of getting a close up of her.  

I'm sure my friend will let us come back again and I'll do Ms. Shelby justice with something more beautifully done next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment