Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Day 253...Set Fire to the Rain


SET FIRE TO THE RAIN

It's a technique I've seen others do and have always thought it was pretty cool looking.  And on the Minnesota Photography Group Facebook page, one of the photographers challenged others to post their best of the technique.  It's called spinning wool.  I was so inspired by everyone's posts that I felt there was no better time than now to give it a try!  

I did a little bit of research in the past, so I stopped at Menards, got myself some steel wool, a lighter, and a wire whisk.  I accomplished this shot with the help of my daughter Tiana who is always a great model and super supportive of my outlandish photo ideas.  

I must say, for a first try, I'm pretty pleased with the results!

No comments:

Post a Comment