Monday, September 15, 2014

Day 259...Tunnel Vision




TUNNEL VISION

I've always kind of liked fire.  My celestial sign is not a fire sign, I don't believe, but fire represents many good things for me.  So the other day, some crazy photographer challenged people to post their wool spinning photos, and I'd always wanted to do them.  So last week, I posted the one under the umbrella with my daughter.  I thought it was good, but I feel like there's so much more I can do with it and I've become completely obsessed.

Yesterday my bridge photo was actually intended to include wool spinning.  And I did do one that I really like that included the fire.  But I chose one without just simply because it was better.  But tonight, I LOVE this one and it turned out exactly how I wanted it to.  

Just remember, there's always a light at the end of the tunnel.  Even if you just have to walk a little further or wait until the morning for the sun to come up.

No comments:

Post a Comment