Saturday, September 27, 2014

Day 271...Joseph


JOSEPH

One of my high school senior portrait sessions, done in Stillwater, Minnesota with the handsome Joseph M.  I met Joseph through one of my biggest photography fans, Jeanne Marie (only part of her name!).  I did Jeanne's daughter's portraits last year, and this handsome young man is Amber's boyfriend.

I love doing portraits.  I've said that many times.  High school seniors are always a lot of fun because most kids this age aren't used to formally posing for photos.  The guys are almost always just not caring what happens and are usually doing it for their parents, girlfriend, or because they feel the yearbook requires it.  

Joseph was no exception to that rule.  He just went along with everything I said, and he looked great in every shot I took.

Do you know anyone who wants their portraits done?  I'm great at it, so pass my name, website, or this blog on to anyone you might know.  

No comments:

Post a Comment