Monday, September 22, 2014

Day 266...GFFs


GFFs

I think the term BFF gets overused, just in case you were wondering what a GFF is.  To me it means great friends forever.  Because most girls never really have ONE true best friend but many great friends.

It's not secret I love portraits.  I would do a portrait a day if I could.  I actually considered making this project about portraits but with my dad being sick at the beginning of the year, I knew I wouldn't be able to pull it off.  And the end of summer and beginning of fall always seems like the best time of year for me with portrait work.

This session was done with my daughter's friends.  It was Jaida's (left) birthday and her mom wanted to get some good shots of her and she wanted to make sure she included her favorite friends.  I had a lot of fun doing this session because these girls were GORGEOUS and fun.

How about you?  You should consider updating your portrait.  I would love to take your photo.  Go to my website at www.photosfeaturingyou.com and schedule an appointment with me soon!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment