Saturday, September 20, 2014

Day 264...The Storm Passes



THE STORM PASSES

The weather today reminded me of what my dad would tell me Florida weather was like.  It was gorgeous outside all day.  At noon, you wouldn't have known what was rolling in from the west without a weather app.  Unfortunately for me, I was inside all day and didn't get to enjoy the nice weather.

And as soon as I got in my car to head home, the storm was gearing up for full force.  It rained on my ride home and for about an hour after.  Then I had to leave the house to run an errand.  I went inside Target, and when I came out, I was greeted by this sky.  It was one of the most stunning skies I have ever witnessed.  

I've said this before about sunsets, skies, and other weather phenomena, but tonight was just another example of those fleeting moments.  The gorgeous colors and magnificent formations lasted but only a few minutes and then they were gone.  

No comments:

Post a Comment