Thursday, September 18, 2014

Day 262...Their Days are Numbered


THEIR DAYS ARE NUMBERED

Sunflowers and Butterflies, they're not going to be around much longer.  Don't let the sunny days fool you.  But I love the bright orange sunflowers that coordinate with the migrating Monarchs.  What I love even more about these two is the photo was taken right in the middle of the city in the garden that was planted there.  I sit there sometimes on my lunch hours and love being surrounded by flowers and buzzing and flying insects.  It's nice to escape from the day and become centered even if it's just with a little bit of nature smack dab in the middle of the concrete jungle.  

I usually have a hard time finishing my lunch because I get distracted by the bugs, butterflies, the light, the angles, the vision of a shot I could be getting.  Oh, wait.  I do that no matter where I am.  Haha.  


No comments:

Post a Comment