Sunday, September 14, 2014

Day 258...Reflecting on the End of Summer


REFLECTING ON THE END OF SUMMER

Technically, the season of summer isn't quite over.  And if you're judging by the temperature. it's still summery enough from time to time.  But it IS September, and the time has come to accept the fact the fall is upon us only moments from now.  

I set out tonight to have a little fun spinning wool since I loved it so much the first time I did it.  I want my spinning shots to have interesting things in the background and I thought the Lowry Bridge would work perfect for that.  I did spin wool here at the same time I took this shot, but this particular version won over simply because it was too stunning not to post.  If you see the shot below, you'll see that it too was a beautiful and I think you can sense from both shots what a nice and peaceful night it was outside tonight.  


I guess now I'll soon be transitioning into fall photos, a colorful take on my surroundings with apples, leaves, etc.  Hopefully, it will be a long autumn for us all, an this project will come to a close without too many WHITE photos.

No comments:

Post a Comment