Sunday, September 28, 2014

Day 272...Burning Bridges


BURNING BRIDGES

I have fallen very far behind on posting, the farthest I've fallen behind yet.  So I'll set fire to my pants and get back in the game!  Haha.  Well, not really.  But I do love spinning wool, and I went out and did it twice this weekend.  I feel like there are so many fun ways to do it and I have tons of ideas I want to still implement, but it's going to take time, time that I don't have enough of.  

I think it will be something fun to do in winter when I'm more covered up and run less risk of starting my hair on fire, among other things.  So maybe before this 365 comes to a close, you'll see a few more, but I think I'm going to start focusing on some beautiful fall colors for the next week or so.

No comments:

Post a Comment