Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Day 254...Break Time


BREAK TIME

The quality of this shot is pretty weak.  But I still like it anyway.  I was leaving the building I work in to grab a cup of coffee and my co worker was taking is morning break too.  My attention was first drawn to him because he was perched against the wall reading.  He looked cool.  The I noticed we was "smoking."  I am really drawn to smoke and steam and vapor of all kinds for some reason.  I love when people exhale smoke.  I love watching steam or smoke from smoke stacks.  I love it when it's humid or cold and you can see someone's breath.

So I had to get a shot of Drew exhaling his vapor.  He didn't know I was photographing him and the candidness of the photos is one of my favorite things about it.  

No comments:

Post a Comment