Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Day 247...Big Sis, Little Sis



BIG SIS, LITTLE SIS

This one is from a recent portrait session I did that I just got done editing.  As I've stated in my bio and often in my blog posts, doing portraits of people is my favorite!  After this session, I realized this is the first time I've had to shoot someone who would not stop moving.  It was a fun challenge.  These sisters were both so beautiful and it was such a pleasure to take photos of them, especially together watching the love of the big sister with her baby sis.  

During my project, I have explored many avenues of photography, and I've not taken a ton of time on my blog to showcase portraits because it's something that I KNOW I love and want to continue doing.  I wanted to explore other things during this project to see if I would want to expand beyond portraits and sports.  

I haven't decided yet and will solidify my conclusions when the end of the project is closer at hand.  

No comments:

Post a Comment